To all the Sir Knights of this Grand Jurisdiction:
I have several notices for you which will all be touched upon in this letter.
1. The Inspection of De Witt Clinton and Palestine Commanderies has to be postponed. The new date is April 5, 2014 in Portsmouth. Start time is 1:00 p.m. and lunch will be served at noon. Send reservations to Sir Knight Robert Argel.
2. To accommodate this new move, The RE Grand Commander has moved the location of the Grand Commandery Business Conclave. It will now be held in Portsmouth on the same date, April 5th, starting at 10:00 a.m. To make sure we have ample coverage, all Reports due to be presented should be filed with the Grand Recorder’s office no later than March 29, 2014. This includes all Grand Officer’s Reports and Committee Reports. Also, all Grand Line Officers, make sure to copy the Committee on Doings of Grand Officers by the same date. It is allowable to note whatever functions you plan to attend after that date until the end of the term in the report. This report is preferred in email form.
3. The Inspection of Trinity and St. George Commanderies will still be held on March 22nd in Nashua starting at 9:00 a.m. as previously noted. Any questions, contact SK Robert Porter.
4. The Grand Commandery has planned to demonstrate a Tactics demonstration on March 08, 2014 in Manchester starting at 10:00 a.m. All Sir Knights are asked to attend in full uniform. A brief rehearsal may be held earlier at 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. for a floor work drill.
5. The New Hampshire Past Commander’s Association will meet following the March 8th meeting. All Past and Present Eminent Commanders are eligible to join. The fee is $5 and the dues are set at $3 annually. We would appreciate the help of all the Sir Knights in performing this Ceremony.
Thank you for your attention to these matters.
Sincerely and fraternally,
Dennis A. Sheridan, PGC, KCT
E. Grand Recorder
Grand Commandery of NH